susan hayward films

 Full chronological Susan Hayward filmography (1937–1972)

Below is a complete, year‑by‑year list of Susan Hayward’s films, grounded in the search results above. This list follows her screen chronology from her debut in 1937 through her final film roles in 1972.

1937

  • Hollywood Hotel (uncredited)

1938

  • Girls on Probation

1939

  • Beau Geste

  • Our Leading Citizen

1941

  • Among the Living

  • Adam Had Four Sons

1942

  • Reap the Wild Wind

  • The Forest Rangers

1943–1946

(These years include minor or supporting roles; the most documented title from this period is:)

  • Deadline at Dawn (1946)

1947

  • Smash‑Up: The Story of a Woman (Oscar nomination)

1948

  • Tap Roots

  • The Saxon Charm

1949

  • My Foolish Heart (Oscar nomination)

  • House of Strangers

  • Tulsa

1950

  • My Foolish Heart (released late 1949/1950 depending on region)

1951

  • I Can Get It for You Wholesale

  • I'd Climb the Highest Mountain

  • David and Bathsheba

  • Rawhide

1952

  • With a Song in My Heart (Oscar nomination; Golden Globe win)

  • The Lusty Men

  • The Snows of Kilimanjaro

1953

  • White Witch Doctor

  • The President’s Lady

1954

  • Demetrius and the Gladiators

  • Garden of Evil

1955

  • Soldier of Fortune

  • Untamed

  • I'll Cry Tomorrow (Oscar nomination; Cannes Best Actress win)

1956

  • The Conqueror

1957

  • Top Secret Affair

1958

  • I Want to Live! (Academy Award win)

1959

  • Thunder in the Sun

  • Woman Obsessed

1961

  • Ada

  • Back Street

  • The Marriage-Go-Round

1962

  • I Thank a Fool

1963

  • Stolen Hours

1964

  • Where Love Has Gone

1965–1966

(Primarily TV/archival appearances; no major new film roles.)

1967

  • Valley of the Dolls

1972

  • Say Goodbye, Maggie Cole

  • The Revengers

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

andersen fairy tales

Faith, Family, and Funny Faces: What I Love Lucy Still Teaches Us